Pinehaven Cottage Residential Care Home offers both rest home and secure dementia level of care for 34 people. Our highly qualified, experienced and professional team can offer you the following services:
- Long term care: Choose Pinehaven Cottage for it’s high quality care, relaxed and homely environment
- Respite or Holiday care: Take time out and have confidence that your loved one is being well cared for while you are away or just having a break
Here is a little taste of what we can offer you:
- We have weekly visits from our GP and are electronically linked to our local pharmacy
- We are in regular contact with the Waitemata DHB Needs Assessment Service Coordinators team (NASC) and Waitemata DHB Mental Health Services for the Older Adult
- We have regular visits from our contracted podiatrist, and hairdresser. Occupational therapy services are regularly available. We also have access to speech language therapy and physiotherapy as required.
- Our menu is audited by a registered dietitian, ensuring best quality and nutrition for our residents
- Pinehaven Cottage offers a varied program which incorporates meaningful activities catering to individual interests
- We encourage normal homely activities promoting the persons ability
- A number of residents attend weekly clubs in Orewa & Whangaparaoa
- A modern mini bus available for shopping, outings, drives etc
- We have a positive relationship with the local plunket group who come for once monthly coffee mornings. Residents and their families are interested are invited to attend!